By accessing the LANCEEFY.com website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use and are bound by all applicable laws and regulations.
LANCEEFY.com and its original content, features, and services are owned by TUTADEK LLC and protected by international copyright, trademark, intellectual property, and other proprietary rights laws of the United States.
If, for any reason, we believe that our Terms and Conditions have not been upheld, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our website without prior notice or liability.
- The nature and content of the work between the seller and the “Client” must be kept confidential except otherwise agreed via prior written permission.
- Service Providers (Sellers) must not, under any circumstances, upload the “Client’s” files to external websites or distribute them to third parties unless specifically authorised to do so, in writing, by the “Client.”
- All content created on this website as services is owned by the Service Provider, Agency, or Company.
- Any content or work delivered by the Service Provider to the “Client” or bought by the “Client” is owned by the “Client” unless otherwise agreed by the Service Provider, either through NDA (non-disclosure agreement), royalty agreement, purchase of commercial or personal licenses, and so on.
- Following the payment of services, either directly from the job’s page or via custom offer (invoice), any content created between the Service Providers and the “Client” as part of the proofreading/editing/writing/design process will become the copyright of the “Client” unless otherwise agreed (as stated above).
Payment & Refund Policy
- Payments can be made by card or electronic transfer. LANCEEFY provides impeccable services through hand-picked professionals. Payment will be refunded as credits to the “Client’s” wallet if a job is purchased by mistake or error, and a further withdrawal request to banks can be made. Such credits can also be used to purchase a service if the “Client” so wishes.
- Services (jobs) purchased by mistakes and canceled will by no means impact the Service Provider’s score.
- LANCEEFY is by no means responsible for the quality of work delivered between the Service Provider & “Client” despite the high quality of professionals on this platform. “Clients” and Service Providers (Sellers) should therefore settle amicably.
- To prevent fraud and protect both Service Provider and “Client,” LANCEEFY’S management team will evaluate the situation, and a full refund will depend on the sincerity of the situation and antecedents.
- Withdrawal to banks or other allowed withdrawal methods may take 1 – 4 business days, depending on the financial institution. However, the decision to refund is at the sole discretion of LANCEEFY’S management.
Identity Verification (KYC)
- In other to keep a clean and trustworthy pool of Service Providers, users may, from time to time, be asked to verify their identity. This is the KYC protocol (Know Your Customer). We do this just to know you are human and not a robot (futuristic or “analog”).
- LANCEEFY will choose the means of verification, and this will be communicated via email or text messages.
Service Providers (Sellers)
- All Service Providers (Sellers) are entitled to 80% of the job’s order upon successful completion, i.e., if your service costs $100, LANCEEFY’s commission is $20, which means we only take 20% of all successful transactions. Most of the commission earnings service credit card processing fees, administrative costs, and the smooth running of the website.
- All Service Providers (Sellers) are prohibited from taking Lanceefy’s jobs outside of the platform. Doing so is at the Service Provider and “Client’s” risk, and such a seller may be banned. We will not be liable for transactions carried outside the LANCEEFY’s network. Service Providers (Sellers) and “Clients” should communicate within the chat inbox system. LANCEEFY only allows the use of Skype, Zoom, or Google Hangout.
- Payments are paid out after 8 days upon successful completion of each project.
- “Clients” may be required to pay processing fees. It can either be a fixed fee of $2 or 3% of the total transaction.
- “Clients” are allowed to report a seller by using the report button for fraudulent transactions backed with evidence.
- “Clients” may be given coupons occasionally for loyalty rewards.
- “Clients” can also request services using the “post a request” feature.